Beyond is the largest 100% kiwi-owned multi-service recruitment, contracting, temp agency and talent services company in New Zealand.
Established in 2003, the Beyond group employs 105 staff and has offices in Auckland and Wellington NZ.
We provide a range of recruitment services to public and private sector employers that include:
- Permanent Recruitment
- Temporary Services (Temp Jobs)
- Executive Recruitment and Leasing
- Managed Services
- HR Consulting Services
- Assessment and Testing
Our recruitment services operate widely across the corporate market in the following role types and job specialisations:
- Information Technology
- Accounting, Finance & Financial Services
- Human Resources
- Sales and Marketing
- Engineering and Technical
- Business Support
- Customer Services & Call Centre
- Public Sector
For job seekers we have hundreds of NZ jobs and assignment opportunities while employers have access to our comprehensive and fresh pools of great talent.
Our recruitment consultants and candidate managers are the industry’s most experienced and have a wealth of experience and comprehensive talent networks in their area of specialisation. They are supported by a talented management and shared services team and we are all passionate about helping people find rewarding work that will contribute to the success of great New Zealand organisations.
When you work with us you will find us astute, relaxing, effective, engaging, refreshing and stimulating - we look forward to hearing from you!
Beyond Services is a 100% kiwi-owned, values-based organisation that is passionate about New Zealand and seeing New Zealand organisations succeed through great people.
Our values are:
- We are fair, open, flexible, professional and honest in all our dealings
- We treat all people with respect
- We work collaboratively
- We stand for excellence in delivery and value
- We work to benefit New Zealand
In the past we have sponsored charities such as:
- Radio Network Christmas Gala sponsorship
- Gold Sponsor for NZ Art Show supporting local creative talent (last 4 years)
- Sponsorship of St Johns Child Safety Handbook (last 5 years)
- Supporters of Child Cancer, Samoa Relief, Auckland and Wellington City Missions, Christchurch Relief