Beyond Recruitment offers a full range of fully customisable Human Resource solutions to assist your organisation navigate human change and help you make great hires that go on to make a lasting contribution to your organisation.
We offer a full suite of talent management, assessment, development and outplacement services with key focus on working with individuals and groups in such areas as: Assisting individuals within organisations through change; 360º Assessment; Gap Analysis; Career Transition and Outplacement Counselling; Career Planning and Development; Work Style Profiling; Competency Development; Team Profiling and Group Development; Performance and Capability Management; as well as Coaching and Mentoring individuals for personal development.
Our specialist independent recruitment consultants are also accredited in the use and interpretation of a number of profiling tools and specialises in those designed to be used in the workplace. These include:
- Saville and Holdsworth Psychometric Assessment Tools
- Kolbe Cognitive Index
- Genesys Psychometric Assessment Tools
- The Thomas International Management System (DiSC)
- Wonderlic Personnel Assessment
- Watson Glaser
Recent examples of consultancy and project work for clients performed by our recruitment consultants include:
- Coaching and mentoring staff through change processes as a result of organisational change, performance management issues or personal development needs.
- A senior member of a leadership team that managed and administered the team running a significant downsizing project for a major SOE.
- Course and seminar facilitation: Developed a number of workshops including Leadership, Career Development, Change Management, Stress Proofing (incorporating the Kolbe Index) and Behavioural Event Interviewing.
- Producing materials for training, development and Career Transition and Career Development programmes. These can be tailored to individual requirements.
- Running the assessment programme for the IT division and also the Customer Services division of a Government Department as these areas were going through a significant Capability Shift
- Career Transition: Outplacement and Redundancy Support, both individual support programmes and group sessions, which is constantly reviewed and updated to take account of changing needs.
- Career Planning and Guidance, which is tailored to the requirements of the individual.
- Carrying out psychological assessment and assessment/development centres either in the recruitment process or for succession or development planning.
- Facilitating Team and Group Development, including team awareness, team diagnostics, and outdoor experiential team training.
- Performance Management: diagnosing the issues and assisting staff who may be non-performers or “square peg in a round hole”.
- Remuneration Surveys using an in-house recruitment database.
- Training and Development Needs Analysis using assessment tools, and tailored questionnaires and interviews.
- Outsourced HR Management: As required, HR Management for small companies.
- Developing job descriptions, job analysis and assisting with employment contracts.