|Job Title:||Team Support|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Contact Details:||Sharlene Yule|
|Job Published:||over 4 years ago|
- Variety of support functions where you can add value
- $55K salary and Lambton Quay location
This is an ideal role for someone who has developed an excellent range of admin and customer service skills and is looking to step up and take on more responsibility. Our client is a membership based organisation who advocates key issues affecting their members and builds the brand with key stakeholders. They get involved in a range of activities including a variety of membership events and meetings.
The Team Support role works in a "shared service model" as part of a small close knit team providing administrative services across the organisation. You will be busy working on a range of tasks and need to be able to pitch in and adapt to the different requirements of the role including reception, administration and coordination. Quick turnarounds are often required and the ability to multi-task and prioritise workload demands. You will get the opportunity to have exposure in all the corporate services involved in running a business.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide receptionist cover by meeting and greeting visitors and manage general enquires
- Coordinate and schedule meetings, booking rooms, catering and travel requirements
- Assist in the logistics of workshops, tours/road shows including follow up emails and RSVPs
- Prepare correspondence, reports, documentation and presentation materials
- General office support including photocopying, binding, filing and maintaining the document management system
- Arrange domestic and international travel
- Diary and calendar management for senior managers
- Updating the contact management system
- Attending meetings and taking minutes (training will be provided)
To make the short-list for this role you will need to have the following attributes and competencies:
- Proven experience in administration/reception or coordination role
- Some exposure in organising and running events
- Intermediate to Advanced experience using the Microsoft Office suite including PowerPoint presentations and database management
- Corporate presentation
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Professional and positive "can do" attitude
- Able to work as part of a team and across an organisation
- Adaptable and flexible to work in a variety of situations
- Delivers work to a high standard a bit of a perfectionist!
- Initiative and willing to try new approaches and open to new ideas
This is a great role where you get to do so many things and share the workload with a team. Training and career progression opportunities are available and exposure to marketing, events planning and logistics. The team need someone who is proactive and is thinking about the next step and what else needs to be done. Hours of work are 40 hours per week, a competitive salary of $55K and the offices are close to the train station end of Lambton Quay. To find out more call Sharlene Yule at Beyond Recruitment on 04 494 7094 quoting reference WG41821 or apply now including your resume and cover letter highlighting your attributes and competencies.