|Job Title:||Director Programme Management Office|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Contact Details:||Paul Brandon|
|Job Published:||about 4 years ago|
To be considered for this exciting position, you MUST possess:
- in depth knowledge and understanding of portfolio, programme and project management methodologies
- proven experience in change management thinking, disciplines and best practice
- Capability planning/management
- in depth knowledge of complex business/government environments (including protocols, systems and processes).
- Strong experience in large scale financial planning and forecasting
- At least 5 years managing a PMO
- Proven project/programme management experience
- Be able to demonstrate the ability to assess projects and programmes against defined business cases and plans
- PRINCE2 or PMI environment experience is essential
If the above role sounds like you then Apply Now or call Paul Brandon on 04 471 8974 for more information.