|Job Title:||PMO Mgr - $145K - 6 month FIXED TERM|
|Contract Type:||Contracting Solutions|
|Contact Details:||Sue Saville|
|Job Published:||about 4 years ago|
* NOTE: you MUST be currently living in New Zealand AND be a NZ citizen or NZ Permanent Resident in order to apply
**** I PROMISE YOU A SAME DAY RESPONSE!
PMO Manager - 6 MONTH FIXED TERM - financial management and performance improvement focus - $145K - prestigious government agency, Wgtn CBD
ABOUT THE ORGANISATION
This role is based in a high profile and prestigious government agency. They are large organisation offering key advice to government officials at the highest levels.
ABOUT THE ROLE
They are looking for someone to run their PMO. The person they are looking for will need have a good understanding of project, programme, and portfolio management practices.
The nature of the work will have you:
- liaising with State Sector agencies and helping them to improve the financial performance of their projects and programmes
- providing independent, second-opinion advice to senior level stakeholders on the performance of projects and programmes
- working collaboratively with multiple stakeholders and advisory groups to help implement these suggested improvements.
WHAT THEY WANT TO SEE IN YOUR CV:
- strong experience in project, programme, or portfolio management
- strong experience in implementing portfolio management processes, frameworks, and methodologies
- ideally, previous experience of working in a PMO or similar
- a background in analysing and synthesising complex financial and statistical information
- a background in reviewing project and programme cost and benefit estimates to check for rigour
- confidence in working with a wide range of senior level stakeholders
- experience of working with the government's investment management rules and frameworks, including the investor confidence rating (ICR) and Budget processes
- experience and understanding relating to the machinery of New Zealand government.
- experience in transformation and management
The environment itself is a fairly unstructured one, so you do need to be able to work with a degree of ambiguity in place.
Sound good? It IS! Email your resume to me NOW by clicking the APPLY NOW button below. NOTE: I get back to all applicants on a same day basis. IF YOU HAVEN'T HEARD BACK FROM ME WITHIN 24 HOURS, please call Sue Saville on 04 471 5867. NOTE: The name of the hiring organisation cannot be released until a CV has been received.