|Job Title:||Business Deployment Advisor|
|Contract Type:||Contracting Solutions|
|Contact Details:||Jamie Edmundson|
|Job Published:||about 4 years ago|
- Immediate Start
- Wellington CBD
This role is very much around managing and maintaining the business readiness framework. So I am seeking an Advisor with skills and knowledge of Business Deployment within a large programme of work.
- Business Analysis and/or Business Readiness experience
- Ability to understand assessments for correct decision making.
- Automation experience in this area would be advantageous.
- Maintain and monitor the readiness checklist, complete assessments and reports a
- Readiness planning and execution is consistent and adequate across the major areas of Customer, Business Unit and Programme readiness.
- Identify dependencies, risks and issues resulting from the readiness approach and document
- Monitor critical path activities for the business deployment approach and business readiness framework as well as all dependent deliverables
- Reporting of progress, risks/issues, and escalations though to the relevant Programme Forums
- Provide input into the Programmes risk and issues register, and actively participate in the identification of any mitigation actions
- Build and maintain relationship with in-house vendor and other key stakeholders.
If you are interested in the above, please hit the apply button now or call Jamie on (04) 494 7122 quoting vacancy number WG41972.