|Job Title:||Team Leader - Business Analysts - $115-$120K neg|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Contact Details:||Sue Saville|
|Job Published:||almost 4 years ago|
*** NOTE: you MUST be currently living in New Zealand AND be eligible to work here on a permanent, full time basis in order to apply!
*** I PROMISE YOU A SAME DAY RESPONSE!!
Team Leader - Business Analysis - $115-$120K neg - FAB role in one of NZ's largest BA project tea - great manager, superb career enhancing role - take your first step in to management!
- $115,000-$120,000 per annum range, negotiable
- Wellington central location
- leading a team of 6 business analysts
- project and mentoring focus
WHAT THEY CAN OFFER:
- a chance to work in one of the largest business analysis teams around
- the opportunity to work on a wide range of diverse projects
- an opportunity to offer genuine input as to how things can best be approached to achieve the desired outcome (an inclusive, respectful and welcoming team style, in other words)
- a great work/life balance, and flexibility around work hours.
ABOUT THE ORGANISATION
The role is based within one of NZ's largest and most well established government agencies. Their offices are in central Wellington, near the station and all buses.
A good deal of the work they carry out is project based, with some enhancements to business-as-usual processes included to offer variety.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The role reports to a Manager of Business Analyst Practice.
The work itself will have you focused on three main areas.
One relates to coordinating and mentoring a team of 6 business analysts, ranging in experience levels from intermediate to senior level.
Another will have you helping to maintain established best practice for business analysis activities, including the monitoring of standards and methodologies. That means you will be motivating, leading and articulating their vision of best practice with the aim of growing the knowledge and capability of the business analysis team reporting to you.
A third relates to you providing consultation and advice to project teams in relation to business analysis activities.
WHAT THEY WANT TO SEE IN YOUR CV:
- a background of working in a large business analysis team
- experience in working with established business analysis practices, methodologies and standards
- experience of mentoring and guiding other business analysts (this could be as an informal part of your current role, or as part of your formal job responsibilities)
- extensive experience of working as a Senior Business Analyst on large projects
- a good understanding of the SDLC and the project life cycle.
** I PROMISE YOU A SAME DAY RESPONSE!
Sound good? It is! To apply, send your resume to me NOW by clicking the 'apply now' button below or call Sue Saville on 04 471 5867 for more information.