|Job Title:||Customer Service Representative|
|Contract Type:||Temporary Staffing Solutions|
|Contact Details:||Erin Paques-Payton|
|Job Published:||almost 4 years ago|
- Contractor rate: $25 - $35 per hour
- Mon to Fri (8am-5pm).
- Large government department
- August 2016 - March 2017.
Our client is seeking multiple Customer Service Representatives with a minimum of two years experience in customer or client facing roles. You will be responsible for inbound queries and being the first point of contact, you will problem solve and escalate calls as required.
The purpose of this project is to assist internal staff with the HR system upgrade which feeds into the clients Payroll and Rostering systems.
Key requirements for this role;
- Excellent phone manner
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office products
- Proven experience in a customer service environment
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to empathise and build rapport
- Ability to multi task and work under pressure
- Be currently based in the Wellington Region
- You MUST be able to operate as a contractor for this position. This means you are or can become GST registered and operate as a self employed contractor.
This is a great opportunity for contractors with strong customer service experience. If you meet the requirements - please Apply Now.
Customer Service Representative
Salary: $45 000 $50 000
Customer Care Representative
Field Service Technicians - 2x
Location: Palmerston North