|Job Title:||Project Manager/ Business Analyst|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Contact Details:||Jessica Ross|
|Job Published:||almost 4 years ago|
- Software Solutions
- Certified Professional
My Wellington based client is looking for an experienced Project Manager/ Business Analyst seeking their next challenge. You will need to be comfortable dealing with multiple stakeholders and sometimes conflicting priorities guiding clients and projects to successful completion.
This role will give you the chance to manage the delivery of bespoke mission critical solutions within the public safety sector. You will need to have demonstrated experience delivering successful implementations of software solutions and thrive in high paced environments.
- Demonstrable experience in project management and business analysis.
- Stakeholder engagement and management, you will need to be able to relate to clients at all levels across different organisations and have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Certified Professionals - PMP, Prince2.
- Proven delivery of successful technical projects from scope to delivery and into hand over to operations.
- Financial management of budget and commercial appreciation of project costs.
- A flexible approach with the ability to adapt and change project scopes to meet the client requirements.
If you think that you have the relevant skills and experience and would like more information please hit apply. If you would like to discuss your application please feel free to contact email@example.com or call 04 473 2113 and quote WG42238.
Project Manager / Business Analyst
Salary: $80 - $90k
Salary: $100k - $115k dependent on experience