|Job Title:||Payroll and Systems Administrator - Part Time|
|Contract Type:||Temporary Staffing Solutions|
|Contact Details:||Natalie Imms|
|Job Published:||over 4 years ago|
- Kelburn location
- 19 hours per week
- Must work Mondays other days and time are flexible
Exciting Payroll and System Administrator role with so much more to offer! My client is seeking an experienced Payroll and Systems Administrator with outstanding reporting skills.
Ideally you will come from a small team and have a good understanding of all payroll functions. In addition to monthly payroll you will be responsible for adhoc reporting of various HR and Payroll information. You will have a flexible working style and the ability to work within a reactive environment.
Key responsibilities include:
- Monthly Payroll of 250 New Zealand based staff
- Liaise with overseas' payroll provider for international staff
- Finance and HR reporting
- Administration of all HR relevant systems (HRIS System, Time Management, Performance Review, Job Board)
To be considered for this role you will need to demonstrate the following competencies and attributes:
- Previous Payroll experience
- Strong reporting skills
- Intermediate Excel skills with the ability to create Pivot Tables
- High level of accuracy
- Supportive and helpful working style
You must be looking for part time work, able to commit to 19 hours per week. In return you will work as part of a welcoming and supportive team, receive excellent benefits including: paid parking, broadband allowance, sick and annual leave above the statutory entitlements and fantastic insurance benefits.
If this sounds like the role for you then "apply now"