|Job Title:||Solutions Architect|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Contact Details:||Renee Mouton|
|Job Published:||almost 4 years ago|
- 3rd Party Software Integration
- Excellent Company Benefits
If you are looking to step up into your first Architecture position or have some experience and are looking to work on a wider variety of projects this could be the role for you. My Wellington based client are looking for someone who can work with their clients to provide technical solutions in complex environments with high availability systems.
You will need to be comfortable with presenting ideas and new solutions plans to both technical and non technical clients. This will involve listening to specific needs/requirements and working together to utilise different services to provide custom solutions.
- Develop and implement solutions based on research to improve organisational performance.
- Review project documentation including business requirements, system requirements, technical specifications and test cases. Provide advice on input on these and contribute towards technical road map.
- Provide expert advice to facilitate stakeholder buy in and actively participate in project discussions to ensure successful completion.
- Actively look to continually improve existing and new services, through market research and evaluation of new products as well and internal products
- Microsoft systems and applications, design and development industry standards
- Service Orientated Architecture
- Multi-platform deployment within complex and high availability environments
- QA - unit, integration and systems testing
If you feel that you have the relevant skills and experience that match the details above please hit "APPLY". If you have any questions please contact email@example.com or call 04 471 5868 and quote WG42370.