|Job Title:||Intermediate Developer|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Contact Details:||Jessica Ross|
|Job Published:||over 4 years ago|
- Full Stack
My client are a well know Wellington based development house. They have a fantastic reputation in the market for producing quality products and high standards.
They are looking for an Intermediate developer to join their team working on a variety of projects, on and off site with a mix of clients. This is a chance to work in a high performing agile development team with great opportunities for personal growth and career development.
You will be someone who is passionate about development, who is confident in dealing with different customers as well as bringing new ideas forward to discuss with your colleagues. You will also need to have strong learning ability and be able to adapt to new environments as well as taking on new ideas.
- Full stack web development using open source technology
- Contribute ideas and new code to the company, team and community
- Manage customer issues, troubleshoot and resolve
- Drive quality in the delivery of your work
- Add to the team culture as a positive and proactive team member
If you feel you have the skills and ability please hit "Apply". If you would like more information please contact email@example.com or call 04 473 2113 and quote WG42456.