|Job Title:||Senior BA - compliance/process projects - $105K neg+|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Contact Details:||Sue Saville|
|Job Published:||almost 4 years ago|
*** SAME DAY RESPONSE TO YOU, I PROMISE!
- PLEASE READ - applications from NZ citizens and NZ permanent resident visa holders currently living in NZ ONLY!
Senior Business Analyst - turning legal compliance in to business operations processes, project based, variety plus, GR8 manager, GR8 career enhancing role!
* $105,000-$110,000 per annum, Wgtn CBD, NZ government agency
* strong focus on developing internal business processes that ensure the organisation fulfills legal compliance requirements
* great combo of projects to work on - use your Prince2 and or Agile methodology exposure
* great chance to get exposure to project management, and career development options aplenty!
ABOUT THE ORGANISATION
The organisation is a NZ government agency with their head office based in Wellington. It is a place where people actively seek to work since they have a reputation as being amongst NZ's best employers. The organisation has around 1200 people, and they maintain an IT site with around 120 people. They are noted as being one of THE best places to work in NZ, and offer both a positive, cooperative working environment AND plenty of options for career advancement.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The role is based within a business unit that is responsible for a developing internal business processes that ensure the organisation fulfils its legal compliance requirements. Much of the work will be on a project by project basis, meaning you get to see a piece of work through end-to-end, from initial scoping and business case development and requirements gathering, workshopping and documentation to successful implementation in to day-to-day business operations.
The team has a total of 10 people. You will be reporting to the Manager of Business Process Management.
They make regular use of Prince2 and Agile methodologies, so any knowledge you have in this area will be to your advantage.
It is a self-managing position, so you need to be a senior level Business Analyst who can work without detailed guidance once you are established in the role and have your feet under the desk.
A STRONG ELEMENT OF THE ROLE CONTENT relates to business process development, modelling, review and improvement. You experience in this area will be of great interest to them.
The prospects for career development and advancement are considerable, and the organisation is widely considered to be one of THE best places to work in the NZ govt sector. The workplace vibe is a nice combination of energy, fun, focus and professionalism.
WHAT THEY ARE LOOKING FOR IN YOUR CV:
- experience of having worked as a senior level Business Analyst in a large, complex organisation
- experience of taking legal compliance requirements and developing them in to business processes to ensure the organisation is fulfilling their compliance obligations in day-to-day operations
- demonstrated experience in all aspects of business process engineering - review, analysis, development and modelling.
The manager is a smart, highly regarded person with a great deal of expertise and first class skills as a manager.
** I PROMISE YOU A SAME DAY RESPONSE!
Sound good? Trust me, it is! Email your resume to me NOW by clicking the 'apply now' button below or call Sue Saville on 04 471 5867. PLEASE NOTE: the name of the hiring organisation cannot be released until a resume is received.