|Job Title:||Help Desk Analyst - 2 Year Fixed Term Contract|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Contact Details:||Renee Mouton|
|Job Published:||over 4 years ago|
- Outstanding level 1 & 2 Technical Support role
- Friendly and Supportive Environment
Our client is looking for a fantastic and experienced Helpdesk Analyst/ Support Specialist to join their team. You will be joining a team of Analysts to provide extensive 1st and 2nd level help desk support to diverse range of end users.
This is a really interesting and exciting opportunity as over the next 6-12 months there will be regular desktop refresh projects, hardware replacements, and upgrades to Windows 10 and Office 2016. The organisation also has a very solid and good reputation, and has a family orientated team environment.
To be successful in this role you must be/ have:
- Solid helpdesk or other related IT support experience within a smaller team where you have done a variety of tasks across the various levels
- Some desktop support experience would be highly advantageous
- Demonstrated MS Office product support (intermediate to advanced level) within a corporate environment
- Good general technical understanding of Windows and network environments
- Mature communication style including listening to others and being able to build relationships quickly
- Currently based in Wellington and has solid NZ experience preferably within a financial, banking, or corporate environment
- Due to security clearance needed must be able to obtain a clear credit and criminal background check
If you are interested and tick all of the above boxes then please apply online below or contact Renee Mouton on 04 471 5868 quoting job reference #42521.