|Job Title:||Contracts Manager|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Contact Details:||Ian Green|
|Job Published:||over 4 years ago|
- Significant Contracts
- Operate across the business
This government agency is looking to appoint a professional and experienced Contract Manager on a permanent or fixed term contract contract basis.
This role will be responsible for managing some of the agencies major outsourced contracts. Building a strong working relationship with the relevant outsourced service providers and managing the contracts to achieve the desired service levels and outcomes will be key deliverables in the role.
To be successful you will have:
- Proven ability to build strong relationships across business
- Commercial contract management experience at a senior level.
- Proven supplier management experience
- Demonstrated understanding of outcome-based contracting
- Advanced contract administration and tender management skills.
- Sound contract risk analysis including financial, technical or schedule areas.
- An understanding of asset management principles
- Proven experience providing informed contract advice to the wider business
This is an excellent role to manage significant complex contracts and add to the agencies success through the review and implementation of best practice management processes.
Please forward your CV and covering letter by clicking the apply button or contact Ian Green on 04 471 5866 for further information.