|Job Title:||Enterprise Business Analyst - Contract role|
|Contract Type:||Contracting Solutions|
|Contact Details:||Jo Allen|
|Job Published:||almost 4 years ago|
- Based in a stable team within large, high profile govt agency
- Strong focus on business case development - experience of Better Business Cases (BBC methodology) needed
This a 9 month contract role is based in the PMO office of a high profile government agency.
The role will give you the chance to be heavily involved in the early stages of project selection and development, and will have you involved with business case development, as well as all of the other strategic work involved in the enterprise business analysis arena. You will enjoy full support from the Manager of the PMO to whom you will report, and of the strategy development team, with whom you would be working closely.
You will be a member of a high performing Enterprise Business Analyst team involved in a range of major projects dedicated to improving the delivery of services to the New Zealand public.
The role will offer you ample opportunity to share your existing knowledge whilst also expanding your own skills and experience.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR IN YOUR CV:
- Enterprise Business Analyst experience
- The ability to demonstrate hands on experience in the use of the BBC methodology for developing business cases
- Experience in facilitating strategic workshops
- Experience in context diagramming at enterprise level
- Experience in High Level problem statements where process hasn't been the focus/trigger
- Experience in pre-project business opportunity identification and problem identification
- Experience in working with senior stakeholders on brain storming activities
- An ability to look across the organisation, model the current picture and develop a new vision based on agreed strategic plans and objectives
My client is in a position to wait for the right candidate - please note you need to be a NZ citizen or NZ Permanent Resident.
APPLY NOW by submitting your CV today or call Jo Allen on 04 472 3313