|Job Title:||Project Manager - Fixed Term Contract|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Contact Details:||Renee Mouton|
|Job Published:||almost 5 years ago|
- $70,000.00 - $90,000.00 pro rata
- Generalist, jnr/ intermediate PM
Reporting to the Senior Project Manager of the PMO, our client has a 6 month fixed term contract requirement for a junior to mid-level "generalist" Project Manager to join a large NZ organisation.
This position will see you responsible for managing primarily system upgrade projects. You will be accountable for the project delivery, planning, monitoring, cost forecasting, stakeholder engagement and status reporting.
To be considered for this role, you need to have the following:
- Demonstrable project management experience in complex IT environments involving multiple business units, internal/external suppliers
- Proven skills in estimating, planning and tracking, resource utilisation, change management and risk/issue management
- Previous Agile experience would be a very nice-to-have
- Degree in IT or relevant discipline desirable
- Industry certified i.e. ITIL, Prince2, PMI methodologies
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Politically astute and well versed in governance matters
Your CV will need to clearly demonstrate your involvement in project oversight, business change initiatives, delivery, customer satisfaction and outcomes.
- Fixed term for 6 months
- Paying $70,000.00 - $90,000.00 pro rata
- Flexible work environment, 37.5 hours work week
For a confidential chat, please call Renee Mouton on 04 471 5868 quoting ref # WG42678. Please note that applications close on Thursday, 8th September '16.
Also, please note that international enquiries are welcomed however, only applicants that are legally entitled to work in New Zealand and have preferably advanced their work permit status will be considered and responded to for the advertised position.