|Job Title:||Applications Administrator|
|Contract Type:||Temporary Staffing Solutions|
|Contact Details:||Erin Paques-Payton|
|Job Published:||about 4 years ago|
- Competitive hourly rate
- Mid-September start date, through to Feb 2017
We have a fantastic four to five month temp assignment available!
This position offers a great team environment, full time hours and a convenient CBD location.
The position involves data entry, identifying application discrepancies and processing applications along with internal communications via phone, email and face to face. The position requires strong customer service, administration and computer skills with excellent accuracy and attention to detail.
To be considered for this position applicants need the following skills/experience:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven administration experience
- Strong MS Office skills with the ability to learn new systems quickly
- Good data entry and typing skills (we will test you)
- Professional telephone manner
- Solid relationship and rapport building skills
- Positive, team orientated attitude
All applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Must be a New Zealand Citizen
- Be currently based in the Wellington region
- Available for a mid-September start date
- Able to obtain a clear MOJ criminal history check
- Able to provide at least two professional references
If this sounds like your dream temp role and you meet the requirements - apply now!