|Job Title:||Web Content Editor/Designer|
|Contract Type:||Contracting Solutions|
|Contact Details:||Samantha McKenzie|
|Job Published:||almost 5 years ago|
- $50 - $60 per hour
- Wellington CBD location with beautiful open-plan offices
- A chance to work with a newly established, close-knit team
Your new employer sits within a large government agency dedicated to enriching cultural and economic outcomes for New Zealanders. The organisation works collaboratively with other institutions, both at home and internationally.
The ideal person for the role will be doing the following tasks:
- Liaising with subject matter experts who are updating content and answering any questions these writers might have
- Editing content and ensuring it follows web writing best practice and uses SEO techniques
- Helping with regular website updates
The successful person will:
- Be experienced in web writing and writing SEO content
- Have strong proofreading and editing skills and know how to apply plain English principles
- Understand content strategy and government web standards
- Have good relationship management skills and enjoy working with people.
The strategy for this project has been set so the right person will be able to hit the ground running, strive for excellence and be a good team player.
If you are interested in this opportunity or would like to find out more information please contact me directly. firstname.lastname@example.org 04 494 1523