|Job Title:||Applications Support Analyst - $80-$90K, GR8 mgr!!|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Contact Details:||Sue Saville|
|Job Published:||about 4 years ago|
PLEASE NOTE: you MUST be a New Zealand citizen AND be living here RIGHT NOW in order to apply!
*** I PROMISE YOU A SAME DAY RESPONSE!!
Applications Support Analyst - $80-$90K, GR8 mgr, GR8 team, Wgtn CBD, FLEXI HOURS negotiable, DON'T MISS OUT!
- $80,000-$90,000 per annum, Wgtn CBD
- applications support role in large applications support team
- loads of chance for upskilling AND gaining certifications AND career growth options aplenty!
ABOUT THE ORGANISATION
This is a major New Zealand government organisation based in central city Wellington. They employ around 3,000 people across a number of offices. This is a prestigious government entity, and experience of working there is definitely a career enhancing move, both now and for future employment opportunities.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The position is based within the IT applications support team of a major government agency. Their team numbers 10 in total.
They need to replace the last person who was in the role, who has been offered a promotion elsewhere in the organisation.
The work includes a wide variety of project based activities, so you aren't going to get stuck in a rut, just doing the same old thing.
WHAT THEY ARE LOOKING FOR IN YOUR CV:
- experience of working in an applications support role within a substantial IT site supporting a wide range of complex applications (they are a Windows Server environment)
- experience in carrying out applications support activities that are designed to make things work better for the customer and business user (and not just work better on a technical basis)
- ideally, someone who has a background in working on projects designed to automate existing manual processes to achieve greater speed and efficiency
- ideally, someone with some experience in .NET development - although you need to know this is NOT a development role as such
- ideally, some Microsoft certifications. .
WHAT THEY CAN OFFER YOU:
- a fun team environment to work in
- a great manager to work for
- flexi hours to suit your circumstances as much as possible
- a chance to get in LOADS of informal and formal training that will be subsidised by the organisation
- LOADS of variety in terms of the type of applications support work they carry out
- HEAPS of opportunities to be seconded or promoted elsewhere in the business when you find yourself itching to take the next career step.
*** I PROMISE YOU A SAME DAY RESPONSE
Sound good? Trust me, it IS! Email your resume to me now by clicking the 'apply now' button below, or call Sue Saville on 04 471 5867 for more information. NOTE: The name of the hiring organisation cannot be released until a resume has been received.