|Job Title:||Senior Data Analyst|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Contact Details:||Paul Ordish|
|Job Published:||about 4 years ago|
- Engage with stakeholders across the business
- Data based projects
Come work for a team called on for challenging and meaningful data analysis requests.
Our client seeks senior level analysts for two position within a team that problem solves tricky data requests and presents insights to ministers and senior leadership.
Your work won't be confined solely to one sector. You'll analyse impacts on a range of subject matter with a dedicated team, engage in robust debate, and actually achieve outcomes on a regular basis.
Based in Wellington CBD, the team provides advice to Ministers and senior leadership. You'll be used to writing reports, briefing documents and presenting data findings. You'll understand data trends and patterns and know how to convey it to those who aren't experts.
One of the positions requires experience within data-visualisation, you'll be adept at turning data into a graphical product.
The ideal candidate will;
- Have a background in data analysis and interpretation in the public sector
- Have experience describing data insights in person. You'll also be a strong writer and have experience contributing to Ministerial correspondence
- Experience with data visualisation tools
- Be comfortable in ambiguous environments
This role would appeal to an analyst with a curious mind. You'll work across a broad scope of subject matter with a team of people really passionate about what they do. This team has one of the highest cumulative engagement scores in the organisation.
Please contact Paul Ordish on 04 473 2116 or Paul.Ordish@Beyond.co.nz for a confidential conversation.