|Job Title:||Payroll Officer|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Contact Details:||Natalie Imms|
|Job Published:||almost 5 years ago|
- Full time hours
- End-to-end payroll
Great role, great company, great team! This opportunity is not to be missed.
We are seeking an analytically minded Payroll Officer with strong end to end payroll experience. You will have previous work experience with allowances and collective agreements along with knowledge of PayGlobal. In return you will play a vital role in a close knit team within one of New Zealand leading health operators. Excellent Newtown location with parking space.
To be considered for this position, you will need to meet the following requirements:
- Proven payroll experience
- Strong MS Office and computer skills
- Previous working knowledge of PayGlobal
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- PAYE and ACC returns experience
- Ability to interpret contracts/agreements and an understanding of payroll procedures
- Knowledge of payroll related legislation such as the Holidays Act
- Payroll reporting, analysis, costing and budget experience
- Experienced paying staff allowances and shift work
- Experience within the health sector is desirable
- Ability to obtain a clear Ministry of Justice and credit history check
This is a great opportunity to join a dedicated and supportive team environment. If you have the relevant skills and experience required for this excellent role - please apply now for contact Natalie Imms on 04 473 2114 quoting reference WG42735.