|Job Title:||Senior Communications Advisor|
|Contract Type:||Contracting Solutions|
|Contact Details:||Samantha McKenzie|
|Job Published:||over 4 years ago|
- Competitive hourly rate
- Wellington CBD location with caf on location
- Working on delivering significant project milestones
Your new employer is a public service department of New Zealand charged with overseeing, managing and regulating New Zealand's primary industries.
The ideal person for the role will be doing the following tasks:
- Building strong working relationships with tier 3 5 internal stakeholders
- Implementing stakeholder management frameworks
- Developing and implementing communications plans
- Enhancing the organisations brand
The successful person will:
- Have 5+ years in communications and stakeholder roles
- Media and issues management experience
- Project management experience
- Experience in both strategic and operational external communications
This role involves travelling at short notice and working flexible hours.
The first stages for this project have been set so the right person will be able to hit the ground running, strive for excellence and be able to work autonomously at times.
If you are interested in this opportunity or would like to find out more information please contact me ASAP. firstname.lastname@example.org 04 494 1523