|Job Title:||Customer Service Representative|
|Contract Type:||Temporary Staffing Solutions|
|Contact Details:||Erin Paques-Payton|
|Job Published:||over 4 years ago|
- Inbound customer service $17 p/hr + 8% holiday pay
- Palmerston North based - ASAP start
We are looking for people with strong customer service experience who enjoy working in a call centre environment. This position involves delivering a high level of customer service while providing advice, information and solutions to complaints through a range of different channels including phone, email and social media communications. You will need clear and concise communication skills, a strong work ethic and the ability to remain calm and resilient in a fast paced environment.
To be considered you will need:
- Proven customer service experience (call centre/contact centre experience advantageous)
- Strong communication skills and professional telephone manner
- A reliable and mature attitude
- Exceptional people skills along with the ability to build relationships
- A tech savvy nature
- Strong computer skills with the ability to learn new systems quickly
- Problem solving skills and the ability to think laterally
- The ability to obtain a clear criminal history check
- To be currently based in Palmerston North or the Manawatu area
- To be available for training between 21 - 27 September (8am-4:30pm)
- To be available to work 40 hours per week between the hours of 8am and 8pm
You must be available to commence in a role immediately and also be available for interviews on Monday 19 and Tuesday 20 September, should you be successful.
In return you will have the opportunity to join a fantastic team on a temporary basis and could also gain the chance to progress further within the business should the opportunity arise.
If you are looking for a great opportunity and meet the above requirements - please apply now.