|Job Title:||Senior Business Analyst|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Contact Details:||Paul Brandon|
|Job Published:||over 4 years ago|
- 50% project work with 50% BA practice lead
- Comfortable working with and mentoring junior BA's
My client is seeking a Senior Business Analyst (who is comfortable on an Enterprise level) to come in and manage their BA practice (a team of 10 BA's with 4 Senior BA's). The role has a 50/50 split between working on a project and being the BA practice lead.
To be considered for this role, you must possess the following:
- Proven experience in managing BA's
- Proven experience in mentoring junior BA's both in a Business and Technical capacity
- A strategic level thinker
- Be project focused
- Proven experience in working collaboratively with EPO Managers, Senior BA's, BA's and Project Advisors
- Proven experience in understanding customers' needs and delivering value
- Great communication skills - both written and oral
If this sounds like you then Apply Now or call Paul Brandon for more information on 04 471 8974 quoting ref 42882.