|Job Title:||Cycleway Technical Lead|
|Contract Type:||Contracting Solutions|
|Contact Details:||Ian Green|
|Job Published:||over 4 years ago|
- Cycling network design guidance
- 12 Month Contract
Making urban cycling a safer and more attractive transport choice is one of the Transport Agency's six strategic priorities.
The agency is working closely with sector partners to accelerate the delivery of cycling networks in our main urban areas. They are also working to improve safety, and perceptions of safety, for cyclists. This includes safer networks in all main urban centres, improving attitudes towards cycling, and building mutual respect between cyclists and other road users. The recommendations from the recent New Zealand Cycling Safety Panel report are at the heart of this work programme.
By 2019, they expect to have increased total annual cycling trips by 10 million. They are investing more in cycling and working with their partners and stakeholders to make cycling a safer and more attractive transport choice.
Your focus will be on cycle network design guidance as part of a high profile programme team leading the delivery of the Government's $333m Urban Cycleways Programme and other key cycling related projects
To be successful you will be:
- Passionate about developing & implementing cycling networks
- People-oriented and able to establish productive relationships
- A detailed, focused person and well organised
- Able to manage processes to develop and implement detailed guidance.
- Confident in writing business cases
- Hold a relevant tertiary qualification
The role will involve:
- Assisting in the development of programme guidelines, rules and standards
- Supporting effective delivery of the Urban Cycleways Programme and other key projects around the country.
- Working in partnership with our local government partners
- Developing and supporting the implementation of standards and guidelines for cycleway planning and design.
Please apply by clicking the apply button below or contact Ian Green on 04 471 5866 for further information.
Lead Estimator - Commercial/Residential
Senior Project Manager - Facilities
Location: Devonport, Auckland
Salary: Top salary & company vehicle on offer
Senior Project Manager/Project Director
Architects, Architectural Designers and Graduates
Salary: $80k - $150k plus
Senior Project Manager - Infrastructure