|Job Title:||Snr Records Management Advsr - 6 mth FIXED - $90K|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Contact Details:||Sue Saville|
|Job Published:||almost 4 years ago|
PLEASE READ THIS: you MUST be a NZ citizen OR be a NZ Permanent Resident AND be living in NZ right now in order to be considered!
** I PROMISE YOU A SAME DAY RESPONSE!
Snr Records Management Advisor - fixed term to 31 March 2017 (likely to extend or become permanent) - $90K - flexi hours, Wgtn CBD
*** and YES, you WILL get paid holidays over Christmas!!!!!
- $90,000 annum, Wellington central city, likely to extend beyond March 2017 finish date or become permanent
- based in the information management group of a major government agency
- great combination of business-as-usual and project based IM work
ABOUT THE ORGANISATION
The role is based within the knowledge management/information management team of a large, high profile government agency in central city Wellington.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The position is a fixed term one initially, as they are just bedding in a new organisational structure. That said, the role is highly likely to extend beyond March 2017 or turn in to a permanent one.
This is a position that will be of interest to library, records and knowledge management professionals who want the chance to work in a great team, and for a great organisation.
You will be reporting to the Information Management Team Lead.
The manager of this information management team is a smart, switched on person and takes great care to provide a good working environment for her team. And she really MEANS it. For example, she is happy to consider people who want to work flexible hours for whatever reason. And THAT is a rare thing!
You would be one of a team of 7 Information Management professionals in this particular team. The information management group/records group number around 25 all up.
Specific responsibilities will involve you in:
- planning and managing the delivery of information and records management frameworks, services and tools within the framework of the Public Records Act
- information management policy and process improvement
- record keeping monitoring and reporting
- using an EDRMS (they don't mind which one)
- providing safe, secure document storage and handling advice and service
- develop and maintain information management policies and procedures
- guiding more junior team members in terms of the best approach to working through information management tasks.
NOTE: if you have been involved in pulling together reports from various databases that hold a range of disparate information then that would be really good. It isn't essential, but if you have it that will be an added plus.
WHAT THEY WANT TO SEE IN YOUR CV:
- ideally, experience of working in the information management arena within the NZ government sector
- experience of having worked with an EDRMS
- experience of having worked within the confines of the Public Records Act
- ideally, experience of producing reports based on statistical data held in a range of databases.
This is a truly great opportunity, and a chance to work in one of New Zealand's largest information management teams.
*** I PROMISE YOU A SAME DAY RESPONSE!
Sound like you? Then email me NOW by clicking the 'apply now' button below, or call Sue Saville on 04 471 5867 to find out more.