|Job Title:||Help Desk Analyst - 2 Year Fixed Term Contract|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Contact Details:||Renee Mouton|
|Job Published:||about 4 years ago|
- Outstanding level 1 & 2 Technical Support role
- Friendly and Supportive Environment
Our client is looking for a fantastic and experienced Helpdesk Analyst/ Support Specialist to join their team. You will be joining a team of Analysts to provide extensive 1st and 2nd level help desk support to diverse range of end users.
This is a really interesting and exciting opportunity as over the next 6-12 months there will be regular desktop refresh projects, hardware replacements, and upgrades to Windows 10 and Office 2016. The organisation also has a very solid and good reputation, and has a family orientated team environment.
To be successful in this role you must be/ have:
- Solid helpdesk or other related IT support experience within a smaller team where you have done a variety of tasks across the various levels
- Some desktop support experience would be highly advantageous
- Demonstrated MS Office product support (intermediate to advanced level) within a corporate environment
- Good general technical understanding of Windows and network environments
- Mature communication style including listening to others and being able to build relationships quickly
- Currently based in Wellington and has solid NZ experience preferably within a financial, banking, or corporate environment
- Due to security clearance needed must be able to obtain a clear credit and criminal background check
Fixed term salary on offer: $60,000 - $64,000 per annum
If you are interested and tick all of the above boxes then please apply online below or contact Renee Mouton on 04 471 5868 quoting job reference #42521.