|Job Title:||Intermediate Database Developer|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Contact Details:||Paul Brandon|
|Job Published:||almost 5 years ago|
- Experience with BI and Data Warehousing
My client is seeking an Intermediate Database Developer to join their growing team here in Wellington CBD.
Being part of their development team you will be required to work with the developers and architects to re-engineer the existing database to suit the ever changing needs of my clients product. You will also be required to oversee and be responsible for the process of transforming to the new scheme and ensuring that all the changes are managed properly.
To be considered for this role you must process the following:
- Demonstrate experience in database design, development and maintenance with MS SQL Server.
- Demonstrate strong database design skills including data modelling, query performance and data scaling.
- Demonstrate strong T-Sql development skills (complex queries, large data bulk inserts and index tuning).
- Experience in BI and Data Warehousing techniques.
Experience in Microsoft SQL Azure would be advantageous.
My client is looking to shortlist week commencing 3rd October 2016, so don't delay - Apply Now, or call Paul Brandon on 04 471 8974 quoting ref #43083 for further information.