|Job Title:||Senior Operational Policy Writer|
|Contract Type:||Contracting Solutions|
|Contact Details:||Paul Ordish|
|Job Published:||almost 4 years ago|
- Engage senior stakeholders
- ASAP start
Seeking a senior technical writing contractor with experience analysing operational policy and processes as part of a large scale organisational change.
You'll provide analysis of the policies, standards and operational instructions currently in place and develop new material.
Your experience in technical writing underpinned by knowledge of end-to-end policy process will be key to success in this role.
You'll liaise with people at all levels across a range of organisations and manage conflicting expectations.
The client will likely take on other technical writers to support the policy change over time. They're ideally looking for someone capable of leading and mentoring other technical writers brought on for this change.
Key Skills include
- Technical writing and experience producing documentation
- Engaging with key senior stakeholders and subject matter experts
- Analysis of current policy and process material
- Knowledge of the machinery of government
- Leadership of technical writing team
- Proven ability to clearly present analysis and ideas on paper, to write succinctly and think strategically and critically about an issue
This is an opportunity to be a part of a major piece of work within New Zealand public sector. Please contact Paul Ordish on 04 473 2116 or Paul.Ordish@Beyond.co.nz to discuss further.