|Job Title:||Configuration Management Analyst|
|Contract Type:||Contracting Solutions|
|Contact Details:||Lauren Jones|
|Job Published:||over 4 years ago|
- Interesting work & great team
- CBD Location
Seeking a Configuration Management Analyst, required for a 3-4 months piece of work.
The project will include the following -
- Identifying and controlling configuration structures for all required configuration items
- Allocating identifiers and version numbers for configuration items, labelling each item, and entering them into the configuration management database
- Reviewing and auditing items ensuring they are correctly recorded
- Performing verification and audit of Configuration Management databases
- Ensuring Service Asset Configuration Management services are aligned with ITIL Service Management Framework
- Other Configuration management activities as required.
The ideal candidate will present with 2 years experience in Configuration Management database along with Service Management and have, strong communications skills and attention to details.
Please submit your CV by hitting 'APPLY' or calling Lauren on 044941189 quoting WG43237
Please note - Candidates need to hold a current Visa and right to work in New Zealand and be available immediately.