|Job Title:||IT Project Manager - Junior to Mid-Level|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Contact Details:||Renee Mouton|
|Job Published:||almost 4 years ago|
- $90,000.00 - $100,000.00 per annum
- Junior to mid-level PM with a strong software development background
We have a great project management role for a junior to mid-level PM with a strong software development background.
This position will see you responsible for managing the delivery of software products to end clients. You will be accountable for the project delivery, planning, monitoring, cost forecasting, stakeholder engagement and status reporting. To be considered for this role, you need to have the following:
- Demonstrable technical project management experience managing projects that involve software products, multiple business units, internal/external suppliers
- Proven skills in estimating, planning and tracking, resource utilisation, change management and risk/issue management
- Previous Agile experience would be a very nice-to-have
- Degree in IT or relevant discipline desirable
- Industry certified preferably PMI methodologies
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
On offer, we have a stellar opportunity to join a first class working environment and true market leader. Salary on offer: $90,000.00 - $100,000.00 p/a. This is an immediate requirement so the process will be fast.
Your CV will need to clearly demonstrate your involvement in project oversight, business change initiatives, delivery, customer satisfaction and outcomes. For a confidential chat, please call Renee Mouton on 04 471 5868 quoting ref # WG43240.
Also, please note that international enquiries are welcomed however, only applicants that are legally entitled to work in New Zealand and have preferably advanced their work permit status will be considered and responded to for the advertised position.