|Job Title:||Manager - Core Application Systems|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Contact Details:||Jessica Ross|
|Job Published:||almost 5 years ago|
- Internal Service Management
- Business Critical Systems
I am looking for an IT Manager to work with an experience team as a catalyst for change. You will need to have proven experience implementing change and working on technology life cycle strategy as well as strong people leadership.
- Strategy: develop plans for future improvement of services and the applications technology road map.
- Leadership: manage a cross functional team to help in delivering 24/7 services to end clients
- Improvement: continually look to improve the business engaging with key stakeholders
- Operations: manage work flow to provide 24/7 support through systems availability, vendor management and effective planning
- Understand applications management
- Ability to effectively manage operations
- Communicate across the business with technical and non technical stakeholders
- Budget Management
- People leadership and team management of a cross functional team
This is a great opportunity for someone who enjoys working closely with the business and technology. You will get the chance to work across the business and influence the IT road map and strategy to be a catalyst for continuous improvement.