|Job Title:||Digital Service Owner|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Contact Details:||Theodora Bear|
|Job Published:||about 4 years ago|
- focus on being PM/Service Owner for digital platforms needing enhancement and expansion
- based within prestigious corporate organisation supporting some of NZ's largest and fastest growing digital platforms
ABOUT THE ROLE
If working on digital platforms and digital programmes really floats your boat, then this role is for YOU.
The key thing they are looking for is someone with the professional skills and personal qualities that will enable them to ensure that the customer experience across digital channels is as good as it possibly can be.
That means you need to be able to communicate effectively with a wide range of people; technology specialists, business users and vendors and outsourced suppliers. And all the while you have to keep the 'customer experience of those people utilising your platforms at the front of your mind.
By its nature, much of the work is project based, so your skills in end-to-end project management within a large,
WHAT THEY ARE LOOKING FOR IN YOUR CV:
- a demonstrated depth of knowledge and experience in the digital platforms and digital projects area
- a level of comfort in working with an organisation making use of the Agile methodology in its project framework
- several years of experience within the project management field within a large corporate or consulting-focused organisation
- a background in having delivered digital platforms initiatives and enhancements
- a background in working with high volume usage mobile and online systems.
You will be someone who is quick thinking and able to work effectively in a fast paced environment, whilst always ensuring that the quality of your work is of a high professional standard.
WHAT THEY CAN OFFER YOU:
In return, they offer you a career-enhancing role within an organisation which can point to many years of continuing success and a firm focus on the future of technology to deliver the best possible results to customers.
Please email your resume by clicking the 'apply now' button below or please email Theodora.firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.