|Job Title:||Senior Web Developer|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Contact Details:||Jessica Ross|
|Job Published:||about 4 years ago|
- Professional Profile
- Strong Communication
I am looking for a Senior Developer who is looking to help shape a small development team and enable them to build great sites. This is an opportunity for someone who enjoys working in an agile development team and working closely with peers and junior members to produce high quality work.
- Communicate clearly with the team and end clients about expectations
- Lead web development projects as part of an agile team
- Conduct peer reviews and mentor junior members around best practice
- Check the quality of work produced and maintain a high standard
- Enable team to meet targets and deadlines
This is the chance to work as part of a collaborative team who produce great work that they are proud of. You will work with a variety of clients and build anything from small to large and complex sites. There are also staff benefits such as health care and set budget for professional development which can be used on anything from conferences to courses.
If you are interested in this role please hit "apply" and make sure you include any links to community projects, code sharing sites and examples of your work. For more information please feel free to contact email@example.com or call 04 473 2113 and quote WG43331.