|Job Title:||Senior Problem Analyst|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Contact Details:||Paul Brandon|
|Job Published:||over 4 years ago|
- High level decision maker
- Problem Management Service Delivery
My client is urgently seeking a Senior Problem Analyst to join their team and look after one of their clients (a large scale Government Department).
The ideal candidate will work within the Problem Management Team and be expected to provide a high level of professional services including responsibility, accountability, integrity and quality assurance at all times.
To be considered for this role you must possess the following:
- Experience in IT Service Support Management
- Proven experience of Windows Desktop, Server Operating Systems and Networking
- ITIL Certification
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (particularly Excel 2007/2010)
- Experience in facilitating and running meetings
- A strong customer focus
- Come from a vendor or Enterprise background
My client is looking to fill this position as soon as possible, so don't delay - for further information call Paul Brandon on 04 471 894 quoting ref WG43346 or apply now using the relevant links.