|Job Title:||Intermediate Project Manager|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Contact Details:||Jessica Ross|
|Job Published:||almost 5 years ago|
- 30 hours per week
- Award winning design company
My client are looking for a new addition to the team and are looking to find a passionate digital creative in the form of an Intermediate Project Manager.
- Lead small to medium digital and design projects
- Manage key clients by building strong relationships
- Be able to clearly communicate technical and design focused ideas to business stakeholders
- Work with the internal and external teams to achieve successful project completion on time and budget
You will need to demonstrate the relevant experience, ideally within a design agency environment, to be able to deliver on the above responsibilities. A passion for digital communication and user experience is essential as well as an adaptive and flexible approach to work.
The team are supportive and creative. They are quality driven, striving to provide the best service as well as award winning designs. They also like to keep a good work life balance which in the world of agencies can be hard to do so the team make sure that they support each other to maintain this.
If you think that this sounds like the role for you please hit "apply". For more information please contact email@example.com and quote WG43352. Thank You