|Job Title:||Senior Mgr - Digital Programme Implementation - $200K|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Contact Details:||Sue Saville|
|Job Published:||about 4 years ago|
PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE GOING ANY FURTHER: You MUST be a NZ Permanent Resident or a NZ citizen AND be living in NZ right now in order to apply!
**** I PROMISE YOU A SAME DAY RESPONSE!
Senior Manager Digital Programme Implementation - reporting to CEO up to $200K
* are you a specialist in the area of digital programme development and implementation?
* are you able to be THE 'go to' person for the organisation in relation to all things digital in a management sense?
* do you want to go in to an organisation and help them completely change the way they do business?
YES? Then read on!
- based in small government agency with mission critical social support function across New Zealand, Wgtn CBD
- managing digital and IT group of 20, including 4 direct reports
- major focus on major IT digital programme initiative and delivery
- fast moving, innovative organisation
- environment is one of fast moving, major business change
ABOUT THE ORGANISATION
The organisation is a small government agency employing around 150 people. Despite their modest size, they do have a mission critical social support function to carry out and their IT operations function is THE backbone for providing this service. Therefore, the CIO they appoint to the role needs to have a strong background in the successful management of IT operations teams.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will be a member of the Senior Leadership Team which totals 4 people, and you will report to the Chief Executive.
The role is that of a Senior Manager for the all of the organisation's digital programme development and implementation initiatives.
The IT group you would be managing is made up of around 20 people, and four of those are IT professionals managing their own specific IT functions - development, architecture, business engagement and IT infrastructure.
Since their model is such that a great deal of their IT systems are outsourced to external vendors, the digital programme initiative will have you heavily involved in vendor engagement and relationship management. The state of the relationships with those vendors is stable and positive and working for all parties, so there isn't anything 'remedial relationship work' needing to be done.
In summary, this is what they want the appointee to be involved in, and this is what they want to see experience of in your CV:
- overseeing business transformation initiatives around digital channel development and delivery
- managing the extensive organisation-wide business change that will occur as a result
- managing relationships with a wide range of IT vendors
- absorbing the programme management office in to the IT group function in the medium term
- ensuring successful IT operations delivery of the digital programme initiatives.
AS A PERSONALITY, you need to be someone with energy, enthusiasm, positivity and the ability to make a genuine personal and professional commitment to the ongoing success of the organisation, which is measured entirely by the quality and consistency of service they deliver to their sector of the New Zealand community.
*** I PROMISE YOU A SAME DAY RESPONSE!
Sound good? That's because it IS! Email your resume to me NOW by clicking the 'apply now' button below, or call Sue Saville on 04 471 5867 for more information. NOTE: the name of the hiring organisation cannot be released until such time as a resume has been received.
Business Analyst - Dynamics 365 Implementation
Senior Test Automation Engineer
Senior Project Manager
Senior Project Manager
Salary: to $165,000
Senior Service Desk Engineer