|Job Title:||Customer Services Officer|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Contact Details:||Sharlene Yule|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
- Career progression
- $45K plus bonuses
My client is seeking an experienced customer service representative to work in their Wellington office. Ideally you will have relevant administration experience and your customer service skills will be second to none. In this role you will be assisting customers with financial assistance on a face to face basis.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A strong commitment to excellent customer service
- Ability to maintain and protect private and confidential information
- A high level of organisational ability and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Relationship management focus and ability to build good working relationships
Key Responsibilities include:
- Day to day branch operations for the Kilbirnie office
- Processing customer transactions and documents
- Responding to customer enquiries, both face to face and over the phone.
- Provide accurate information and products to customers
- Provide professional and outstanding service to customers
Located in Kilbirnie, Wellington, this role is full time 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday. Don't delay contact Brittany Morgan at Beyond Recruitment on 04 494 1526 quoting reference WG43391 or apply now by sending your resume and cover letter.