|Job Title:||Call Centre and Customer Service|
|Contract Type:||Temporary Staffing Solutions|
|Contact Details:||Erin Paques-Payton|
|Job Published:||over 4 years ago|
- Great team environments
- Competitive houly rates
- Private and public sector organisations
Do you have office or call centre based customer service and administration skills? Does your background include inbound customer service or outbound sales experience? We are seeking people who enjoy providing great customer service over the phone within contact centre and call centre environments.
To be considered you will need:
- Office or call centre based customer service experience
- Strong communication skills and professional telephone manner
- Exceptional customer service and people skills
- Good administration and computer skills
- Multi-tasking skills and the ability to display high levels of accuracy
- Problem solving skills and the ability to think laterally
- The ability to obtain a clear credit and MOJ criminal history check
- To be currently based in the Wellington Region
Temporary assignments will give you the opportunity to enhance your skills and gain exposure to a diverse range of organisations while earning money at the same time.
If you meet the above requirements and are currently based in the Wellington region - please express you interest by Applying Now.
Please note: Beyond Recruitment is closed over the Christmas/New Year period and we will respond to your application from week beginning 9 January 2017.
Customer Service Representative
Service Desk Analyst Level 1 and 2
Customer Services Officer
Service Delivery Supervisor
Quality Management Analyst