|Job Title:||Statistical Analyst - Relationship Management|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Contact Details:||Paul Ordish|
|Job Published:||about 4 years ago|
- Build and maintain key relationships
- Small, driven team
Our client seeks a senior level statistical analyst to join a fun and friendly team at Statistics New Zealand.
Based in the Injury, Justice and Indicators team, you'll work with key government organisations to produce data and data insights within justice and health sectors.
While this is a senior data analyst position, it has an extensive relationship management component and the ideal candidate will have experience leading engagement with external stakeholders.
As the data is based within a social context, specifically health and justice, previous experience working in this space would be ideal.
You will have;
- Efficiently delivered data products and services to customers, providing insights analysis and conclusions
- Extensive relationship management experience within a public sector environment
- Experience providing insights analysis and conclusions using large data sets
- Intermediate to advanced level MS Excel ability and experience with SAS, R or similar software
- Leadership and mentorship of junior analysts
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a friendly team and organisation who are constantly changing how they go about their business. If you're used to working in a data or statistical analyst role but wish you had the chance to engage more often with your customers, this is the role for you.
Please apply today or contact Paul Ordish on 04 473 2116 or Paul.Ordish@Beyond.co.nz for a confidential conversation.
Principal Policy Advisor
Senior Policy Advisor
Principal Policy Professionals 2021
Jobs in Strategy, Planning, Reporting, Performance
Senior Policy Contractors 2021