|Job Title:||Senior .Net Developer|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Contact Details:||Jessica Ross|
|Job Published:||over 4 years ago|
- Design and Development
- Competitive Salary
My client are a Wellington based Kiwi owned company and are looking for a Senior .Net Developer to join their team.
In this role you will:
- Help enhance and support a range of in-house applications
- Work across the business to help gather requirements, design and acceptance test applications
- Be a part of designing and building our next generation platform
- Have experience with .NET 3.5+, C#, ASP.NET and SQL Server 2008+
- Be independent, self-directing & have a delivery-focused working style
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Be able to estimate time frames and work to meet deadlines
- Have worked in agile development environments and love to use TDD
- Be technically up to date and have worked with a range of modern tools
- Be an easy going pragmatic developer
This is a great opportunity for someone who enjoys getting involved across the business and to have great visibility for the positive and direct impact that you are having on customers.
If this sounds like the role for you please hit "apply". For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 04 473 2113 and quote WG43457.