|Job Title:||ICT Administrator|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Contact Details:||Paul Brandon|
|Job Published:||about 2 years ago|
- Experience handling a wide variety of tasks
- Experience working with vendors
My client is urgently seeking an experienced ICT Administrator with 3rd Level Helpdesk support knowledge to join their team in the CBD.
Being the main "go to" person for the users, you will need to display efficiency, resilience and a personable attitude to find a prompt solution for them (there are approximately 50 users on site). Some of the tasks that you will be expected to handle include:
- investigation and diagnosis of onsite faults/issues
- some server related tasks
- maintain all hardware and software asset registers
- manage people moves and new employees in regards to IT hardware
If you can provide examples of work experience relating to the above and if this sounds like the role for you, then Apply Now or call Paul Brandon on 04 471 8974 quoting ref WG43463 for further information.