|Job Title:||Deployment Analyst|
|Contract Type:||Contracting Solutions|
|Contact Details:||Jamie Edmundson|
|Job Published:||almost 4 years ago|
- Large programme of work
- Government Sector
Our client is seeking a deployment Advisor with skills and knowledge of Business Deployment and some Business Analysis within a large programme of work.
To be successful for this role you will have demonstratable experience in:
- Business Analysis and/or Business Change
- Business Readiness
- Ability to understand assessments for correct decision making.
- Change Analysis
You will be:
- Maintaining and monitor the readiness checklist, complete assessments and reports
- Ensuring deployment planning and execution is consistent and adequate across the major areas of Customer, Business Unit and Programme readiness.
- Identifing dependencies, risks and issues resulting from the readiness approach and document
- Monitoring critical path activities for the business deployment approach and business readiness framework as well as all dependent deliverables
- Reporting of progress, risks/issues, and escalations though to the relevant Programme Forums
- Providing input into the Programmes risk and issues register, and actively participate in the identification of any mitigation actions
- Building and maintaining relationships with in-house vendor and other key stakeholders.
If you have all of the above experience, please hit the apply button now, or call Jamie Edmundson on (04) 494 7122 quoting vacancy number WG43475