|Job Title:||Project Mgr - Infrastructure Remediation - $125K|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Contact Details:||Sue Saville|
|Job Published:||over 4 years ago|
* NOTE - you MUST be a NZ citizen or NZ Permanent Resident AND be living in New Zealand RIGHT NOW in order to apply!
***** I PROMISE YOU A SAME DAY RESPONSE!
Project Manager - Infrastructure Remediation projects focus - be proud to say where you work - $125K - central Wellington
- $120,000-$125,000 per annum, Wgtn CBD
- in-house role in internal IT group of 30 people
- based in IT site in one of NZ's most high profile and well regarded organisations
ABOUT THE ORGANISATION
The organisation is one of NZ's most high profile and well regarded around. They currently have an infrastructure remediation project suite that they will be addressing in a staged way over the next few years. As a result, they are keen to add an experienced Infrastructure Project Manager to their team.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Based in the in-house IT group and reporting to the CIO, this IT Infrastructure Project Manager role has a strong focus on infrastructure remediation and successful infrastructure delivery. That means you will be involved in implementing a range of infrastructure initiatives and enhancements into operational business-as-usual for the IT group and the broader business.
The work involved is varied, and includes involvement in projects such as server, applications and voice refresh programmes.
As with most organisations, they have a range of external vendor contracts in place for the supply of highly specialised IT services. You will be required to work with those external providers on some of the projects you will be involved in. In addition you will, of course, being working with the internal IT group as well as liaising with non-IT business users and stakeholders.
WHAT THEY WANT TO SEE IN YOUR CV:
- hands on experience of IT infrastructure project delivery, especially around remediation programmes of work
- experience of having worked alongside vendors and suppliers
- experience of liaising closely with IT technical specialists, e.g. data, architecture, BI etc
- experience of providing regular project update reports to the CIO and the wider management team.
They provide a first class working environment as well as a great remuneration package. The organisation is a successful one and is fondly regarded and well-respected throughout New Zealand. You really WILL be proud to say you work here.
They are running to keep up with the work they have in hand, so if you are someone who enjoys a fast paced but friendly and supportive environment, they want to hear from YOU!
*** I PROMISE YOU A SAME DAY RESPONSE!!!
Sound good? It is! Email your resume to me NOW by clicking the 'apply now' button below. NOTE: the name of the hiring organisation cannot be released until a CV has been received. I DO offer a same day response, so IF you have not heard back from me within 24 hours, please call Sue Saville on 04 471 5867 to follow up.