|Job Title:||Data Analysis Team Lead - GR8 role, $120-$140K|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Contact Details:||Sue Saville|
|Job Published:||over 3 years ago|
** NOTE: you MUST be currently living in New Zealand AND be eligible to work here on a permanent, full time basis in order to apply.
**** I PROMISE YOU A SAME DAY RESPONSE!!
SAS Data Analysis/Data Modelling Team Lead - GR8 role, - strong team leadership and engagement focus
- SUPERB role for someone who wants to contribute to NZ's public sector organisation AND provide mentoring and guidance to a team of seven whilst still using while using their analytical skills!
*** FLEXIBLE HOURS AVAILABLE!!
- $120,000-$140,000 per annum, central Wgtn, near station
- data analysis and data modelling and reporting
- combo team leadership and mentoring and SAS and Excel based development and reporting analysis
- PERFECT if you are someone who is a skilled, senior level SAS Data Analyst who is really likes the idea of mentoring, supporting and guiding aspects a smart but less experienced team.
ABOUT THE ORGANISATION
This is a large government agency that has a high profile in the legal system. They have around 3,000 users in total and have numerous offices based around New Zealand. Their head office is in central Wellington, close to the station, and their offices are modern, airy and a pleasure to work in.
This team is based in the strategy and analysis group, and is focused on utilising SAS and Excel to carry out data analysis that is used as a basis for reports and decision making throughout the business.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This role requires a unique individual who combines good analtyical skills and a background in using SAS and Excel for data analysis with an empathetic, supportive style of leadership.
NOTE: it is FINE if this would be your first, formal Team Lead role. If you have been mentoring more junior Data Analysts as part of your Senior Data Analyst role, that would definitely work.
THEY ARE LOOKING for someone who can provide really good guidance to the team, and who can do so in a supportive, engaging and motivating way. So if you are someone who likes to stick to their analysis and crunch the numbers, this one won't be right for you.
You will be leading a team of 7 people. The manager you will be reporting to is highly capable, and one of the nicest and most supportive and helpful people you could hope to work for.
In addition to the reporting work involved, they are keen to find someone who can offer input into developing and enhancing the way the information is presented. The goal is to make the information and the reports provided more readily understood by those who consume the information via the reports you are developing.
NOTE: about 70% of the work carried out is projects based. The balance of the other 30% relates to business-as-usual and ongoing enhancements.
WHAT THEY ARE LOOKING FOR IN YOUR CV:
- experience of carrying out data analysis and modelling using SAS
- experience of working with Excel spreadsheets
- experience of having mentored a team of Data Analysts, whether in a full time role or as part of your Senior Data Analysis position.
** I PROMISE YOU A SAME DAY RESPONSE! NOTE - if you have not heard back from me within 24 hours of sending your CV please call Sue Saville on 04 471 5867.
Sound good? It IS! Email your resume to me NOW by clicking the 'apply now' button below. NOTE: the name of the hiring organisation cannot be released until such time as a CV has been received.
Data Specialist - Contract
Senior Business Intelligence Developer
Salary: $100k - $115k dependent on experience