|Job Title:||Marketing Reporting Analyst - $55K-$60K - FAB TEAM!|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Contact Details:||Sue Saville|
|Job Published:||over 3 years ago|
PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE YOU APPLY: You MUST be a New Zealand citizen or New Zealand Permanent Resident in order to apply!
* I PROMISE YOU A SAME DAY RESPONSE!
Marketing Response and Reporting Analyst - using HTML, SQL and CSS - $55-$60K, Wgtn CBD
- Wgtn CBD - $55,000-$60,000 per annum salary range
- are you looking for your next career step?
- do you have experience in coding using HTML, SQL and CSS?
- do you like the idea of working in a fast paced, fun creative marketing environment?
- do you thrive in a busy environment where you are being asked to meet deadlines on a regular basis?
Yes? Then read on!
This is a brilliant opportunity for someone who wants to combine their HTML, SQL and CSS skills with a job in the creative world.
This position is based within the IT team of a secure, stable marketing focused company.
You will be working within the marketing team where you will be responsible for using HTML, SQL and CSS to manage and monitor marketing campaign responses and success levels. .
They have a special package they use in their marketing group and you will be trained on the use of that, so there is definitely stuff to learn as well as your existing skills to use.
What they are looking for (and what your resume needs to reflect in order for you to be considered):
- demonstrated skills and experience in using the HTML, SQL and CSS tools
- a tertiary IT qualification of some kind, and - ideally - some studies in or exposure to marketing studies or creative environments
- an indication that you would thrive in a busy, fast-paced creative situation - which means you can keep smiling, even with plenty of deadlines to meet!
- a commitment to accuracy, and the ability to plan and organise your workload effectively.
** I PROMISE YOU A SAME DAY RESPONSE!
Sound like you? Then send your CV to me NOW by pressuring the 'apply now' button. NOTE: the name of the hiring organisation cannot be released until such time as a CV has been received. IF you have not heard from me within 24 hours of sending your CV, follow up with me by calling Sue Saville on 04 471 5867.