|Job Title:||Senior Marketing Campaign Administrator - $70K|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Contact Details:||Sue Saville|
|Job Published:||almost 4 years ago|
PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE YOU APPLY: You MUST be a New Zealand citizen or New Zealand Permanent Resident in order to apply!
* I PROMISE YOU A SAME DAY RESPONSE!
Senior Marketing Campaign Response Analyst - $70K plus package - FAB organisation, GREAT team, Wgtn CBD
* are you looking for your next career step?
* do you like the idea of working in a fast paced, fun creative marketing environment?
* do you thrive in a busy environment where you are being asked to meet deadlines on a regular basis?
Yes? Then read on!
This position is based within a high profile, secure and stable marketing focused company.
You will be working within the marketing team where you will be responsible for managing marketing campaign technical website content and also administering the data that comes in as a response to those marketing campaigns.
They have a special package they use in their marketing group and you will be trained on the use of that, so there is definitely stuff to learn as well as your existing skills to use.
What they are looking for (and what your resume needs to reflect in order for you to be considered):
- demonstrated skills and experience in using the HTML, SQL and CSS tools
- creating online campaigns that require the use of dynamic content when deploying marketing campaigns
- building data queries to target the correct audience for the purposes of each marketing campaign
- reviewing all content and data to ensure accuracy
- working closely to Marketing Campaign Managers regarding content design, layout and data
- a tertiary IT qualification of some kind, and - ideally - some studies in or exposure to marketing studies or creative environments
- an indication that you would thrive in a busy, fast-paced creative situation - which means you can keep smiling, even with plenty of deadlines to meet!
- a commitment to accuracy, and the ability to plan and organise your workload effectively.
** I PROMISE YOU A SAME DAY RESPONSE!
Sound like you? Then send your CV to me NOW by pressuring the 'apply now' button. NOTE: the name of the hiring organisation cannot be released until such time as a CV has been received. IF you have not heard from me within 24 hours of sending your CV, follow up with me by calling Sue Saville on 04 471 5867.