|Job Title:||Infrastructure Manager|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Contact Details:||Theodora Bear|
|Job Published:||over 4 years ago|
- Based within a prestigious international corporate company
- Strong leadership skills
- Wellington CBD
Come and join an international corporate company that pushes the boundaries of technical innovation and progress. A company that is renowned for promoting cultural and gender diversity, ensures family and work balance go hand in hand and promotes professional development.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Our client is looking for someone with the leadership skills and personal qualities that will enable them to ensure the successful management and optimisation of the Windows server and virtualisation infrastructure platforms.
This leadership role will see you responsible for the continuous infrastructure platform performance optimisation and availability. You will manage a team of up to 15 highly skilled engineers and will work closely with other in-house and global stakeholders. In addition to overseeing your team's delivery you will also:
- Identify and provide strategic advice on infrastructure investments
- Ensure that platform infrastructure services align with the business needs and technical standards are optimum
- Manage and lead internal and external relationships to ensure smooth service delivery
- Identify and manage risks and ensure effective governance and infrastructure compliance with global standards
- Engage and build business partnerships with key suppliers.
To be successful for this role you will have:
- Proven experience working in a large scale environment and experience managing and leading large teams
- Knowledge of Windows Server Technologies and Infrastructure experience
- Experience building relationships and working with company business users and other global stakeholders
- Proven experience in developing and managing project artefacts
- ITIL trained (preferable)
- Strong communication skills are essential for this role.
This is a fantastic work opportunity, so if you are interested please submit your cv or contact Theodora Bear at (04) 494 1522, email: Theodora.firstname.lastname@example.org