|Job Title:||Environments Consultant|
|Contract Type:||Contracting Solutions|
|Contact Details:||Lauren Jones|
|Job Published:||over 4 years ago|
- 12 month contract
- Wellington CBD
Our client are looking for an Environments Manager / Consultant for a 12 month contract in central Wellington. The key purpose of the position is to deliver the processes, procedures, technical infrastructure, activities and outcomes related to environment and release management.
The ideal candidate will have the following expeirence with;
- Release and Environment Management plans and schedules
- Establishment of required Production and non-Production environments
- Comprehensive Release Management artefacts including Plans, Run Sheets, Contact Lists and Exit Reports
- Management and execution of Trial and Production Cutovers
- Regular reporting to the Project Manager and Environment Manager
If you are interested in this role please click the 'apply now' button or call Lauren Jones on 044941189 quoting WG43560.